Naval History: Denmark.
- List of the Danish Navy, in the Year 1692.
- Naval Chronicle, Vol. 18 (1807), p 279.
- Capture of Copenhagen 1807.
- Copy of a letter from Admiral Gambier to the Hon. William Wellesley Pole, dated on board his Majesty's Ship the Prince of Wales, off Copenhagen,
the 20th October, 1807.
Nautical Chronical, Vol. 18 (1807), pp 430-431.
- The Late Danish Fleet.
- List of the Danish fleet, with the names of the English ships by which they
were fitted for sea.
Nautical Chronical, Vol. 18 (1807), pp 378.
Updated 1996-12-07 by
Sjöhistoriska Samfundet | The Maritime History Virtual Archives |
Nanal History |
Naval History: Denmark. |
Copyright © 1996 Lars Bruzelius.