A four-masted steel barque built in 1892 by Richardson, Duck & Co., Stockton.
Dimensions: 88,76×12,82×7,43 meters [291'3×42'1×24'5],
tonnage: 2282 GRT and 2222 NRT.
- 1892 May
- Launched at the shipyard of Richardson, Duck & Co.,
Stockton, for British and Eastern Shipping Co., Liverpool.
- En route Port Talbot - Iquique, the cargo of coal caught
fire and the ship put into Montevideo to put out the fire.
- Sold to Lewis, Heron & Co., Liverpool, while still in
- 1913 February 16
- Left Port Talbot for Pisagua with a cargo of
- 1914 January 14
- Sold to
Hans Hinrich Schmidt, Hamburg, and renamed Carla.
- Delivered as war damage compensation to ???.
- Sold to Schröder, Hölken & Fischer, Hamburg, and
was renamed Fehmarn.
- 1924 October
- Broken up.
Updated 1997-02-22 by
Sjöhistoriska Samfundet | The Maritime History Virtual Archives |
Four-masted ships & barques |
Copyright © 1996 Lars Bruzelius.