A four-masted iron barque built in 1892 by W.H. Potter & Co., Liverpool.
Dimensions 91,95×12,71×7,46 meters
[301'8"×41'9"×24'6"] and tonnage 2614 GRT and 2449 NRT.
Rigged with royal sails over double top- and topgallant sails.
- 1892 July
- Launched at the shipyard of W.H. Potter & Co.,
Liverpoll, for Macvicar, Marshall Co., Liverpool. Captain J. Campbell.
- 1898 June
- Was in a collision with the fourmasted barque Glenericht.
- Sold to G. Windram & Co., Liverpool.
- Sold to A. fu P. Milesi, Genova.
- 1916 August 12
- Under command of Capt. Antonip Massone she was
sunk by a German submarine at Capo Mele on voyage from Europe to South
Updated 1996-06-01 by Lars Bruzelius.
Sjöhistoriska Samfundet | The Maritime History Virtual Archives |
Four-masted ships & barques |
Copyright © 1996 Lars Bruzelius.