A four-masted steel barque built in 1889 by A. Stephen & Sons, Glasgow.
Dimensions 87,03×11,88×7,18 meters
[285'7"×39'0"×23'7"] and tonnage 2085 GRT and 1982 NRT.
Rigged with nothing above double top- and topgallant sails.
- 1889 November
- Launched at the shipyard of A. Stephen & Sons,
Glasgow, for J.A. Roxburgh, Glasgow. The first master was Captain A. Smith.
- Sold to Norway [According to Lille].
- Sold to Rederi AB Aura (J. Tengström), Åbo,
Finland. Captain John Lagerström.
- Sold to
Gustav Erikson, Mariehamn, Åland, for FIM
417.000. Captain K.V. Lindqvist.
- 1923 December 8
- Sold to Bremen for £ 2950 to be broken
Updated 1996-12-28 by Lars Bruzelius.
Sjöhistoriska Samfundet | The Maritime History Virtual Archives |
Four-masted ships & barques |
Copyright © 1996 Lars Bruzelius.