A four-masted steel barque built in 1891 J.C. Tecklenborg, Geestemünde.
Dimensions 82,77×11,95×7,01 meters
[271'7"×39'3"×23'0"] and tonnage 1987 GRT and 1900 NRT.
Rigged with nothing above double top- and topgallant sails.
- 1891 March
- Launched at the shipyard of J.C. Tecklenborg,
Geestemünde, for J.D. Bischoff, Bremen. Assigned the German signal QFMH.
The first master was Captain F. Warneke.
- Sold to C.A. Bunnemann, Bremen.
- Sold to H. Dauelsberg, Bremen.
- Sold to E.C. Schramm, Bremen, and was renamed Leni.
- 1909 December 10
- Sold to Aug. Wm. Miller's Nachf., Hamburg.
- Sold to Gebr. Vinnen, Hamburg.
- Interned in Mejillones at the outbreak of the First
World War while under command of Captain O. Dieckmann.
- Delivered to Italy as war damage compensation.
- Broken up in Italy.
Updated 1996-07-07 by Lars Bruzelius.
Sjöhistoriska Samfundet | The Maritime History Virtual Archives |
Four-masted ships & barques |
Copyright © 1996 Lars Bruzelius.