A four-masted steel barque built in 1892 by Harland & Wolff, Belfast, as Yard No. 258.
Her dimensions were 86,15×12,31×7,21 meters
[282'8"×40'5"×23'8"] and tonnage 2087 GRT and 1984 NRT.
- 1892 November 24
- Launched at the shipyard of Harland & Wolff,
- 1893 January 18
- Delivered to W.J. Myers Son & Co., Liverpool, but
managed by Ismay, Imrie & Co., Liverpool.
- Sold to Gildemeister & Reiss, Bremen, and was renamed
- Sold to Rhederei Visurgis AG, Bremen.
- Interned in Chile.
- Delivered to the British Government as war damage
- Sold to Nordische Handelsgesellschaft Hackfeld, Fisher GmbH, Hamburg.
- Broken up.
Updated 1996-04-08 by Lars Bruzelius.
Sjöhistoriska Samfundet | The Maritime History Virtual Archives |
Four-masted ships & barques |
Copyright © 1996 Lars Bruzelius.