A four-masted steel ship built in 1891 by R. Thompson & Sons, Sunderland. Dimensions: 94,60×13,10×7,43 meters [310'5"×43'0"×24'5"] and tonnage: 2725 GRT and 2607 NRT.

Rigged with royal sails over double top and topgallant sails.

1891 December
Launched at the shipyard of R. Thompson & Sons, Sunderland, for H. Fernie & Sons, Liverpool. Captain C.G. Cross.
1905 January
Missing after the cable had parted while under tow from Bremerhaven to Newcastle-on-Tyne.

Updated 1996-11-04 by Lars Bruzelius.

Sjöhistoriska Samfundet | The Maritime History Virtual Archives | Ships | Four-masted ships & barques | Search.

Copyright © 1996 Lars Bruzelius.