A four-masted iron ship built in 1884 by W.H. Potter & Sons, Liverpool. Dimensions: 91,44×13,76×7,62 meters [300'0×45'2×25'0], tonnage: 2720 GRT and 2651 NRT.
Rigged with royal sails over double top and topgallant sails.
Updated 1997-01-26 by Lars Bruzelius.
Sjöhistoriska Samfundet | The Maritime History Virtual Archives | Ships | Four-masted ships & barques | Search.
Copyright © 1996 Lars Bruzelius.