A four-masted steel barque built in 1894 by Russel & Co., Port Glasgow. Her dimensions are: 84,29×12,49×7,18 meters [276'7×41'0×23'7] and tonnage: 1974 GRT and 1899 NRT. Rigged with royal sails over double top and topgallant sails.
Updated 1997-03-14 by Lars Bruzelius.
Sjöhistoriska Samfundet | The Maritime History Virtual Archives | Ships | Four-masted ships & barques | Search.
Copyright © 1996 Lars Bruzelius.