A four-masted steel barque built in 1886 by Scott & Co., Greenock. Dimensions: 88,10×12,85×7,18 meters [289'1"×42'2"×23'7"] and tonnage: 2079 GRT and 1999 NRT.

Rigged with royal sails over double top and topgallant sails.

1886 April
Launched at the shipyard of Scott & Co., Greenock, for R. Shankland & Co., Greenock. Captain J. Hunter.
Disappeared on a voyage from Newcastle, NSW, to San Francisco with a cargo of coal.

Updated 1996-11-09 by Lars Bruzelius.

Sjöhistoriska Samfundet | The Maritime History Virtual Archives | Ships | Four-masted ships & barques | Search.

Copyright © 1996 Lars Bruzelius.