A four-masted steel barque built in 1890 by C. Connell & Co., Glasgow. Dimensions: 86,25×12,92×7,48 meters [283'0"×42'5"×24'7"] and tonnage: 2312 GRT and 2220 NRT.

Rigged with royal sails over double top and single topgallant sails.

1890 October
Launched at the shipyard of C. Connell & Co., Glasgow, for A. Mackay & Co., Glasgow. Captain D. Johnstone.
1915 October
Sold to A/S Seilskip Iverna (Arne Larsen), Bergen, Norway.
1916 August
Sold to Bulls Seilskibsrederi A/S (Gustav V. Bull), Sandefjord.
1917 July
Sold to Skibs A/S Randø (Christiansands Shipping Co. Ltd.), Kristiansand. Captain K.P. Andersen.
1918 January
Was renamed Herø.
1920 September
Sold to A/S Otra (Lars Jørgensen), Kristiansand.
Sold to Selviks Rederi A/S (Lars Jørgensen, Selvik), Drammen.
Broken up in Rotterdam.


Updated 1997-09-06 by Lars Bruzelius.

Sjöhistoriska Samfundet | The Maritime History Virtual Archives | Ships | Four-masted ships & barques | Search.

Copyright © 1996 Lars Bruzelius.