A four-masted steel barque built in 1891 by T. Royden & Sons, Liverpool. Dimensions: 98,75×14,02×7.67 meters [324'0"×46'0"×25'2"] and tonnage: 3082 GRT and 2985 NRT.

Rigged with royal sails over double top and topgallant sails.

1891 August
Launched at the shipyard of T. Royden & Sons, Liverpool, for Macvicar, Marshall & Co., Liverpool. Captain J.J. McGhie.
Sold to D.H. Wätjen & Co., Bremen, and was renamed Bertha. Captain F.J. Alster.
1900 October

Updated 1996-12-31 by Lars Bruzelius.

Sjöhistoriska Samfundet | The Maritime History Virtual Archives | Ships | Four-masted ships & barques | Search.

Copyright © 1996 Lars Bruzelius.