A four-masted steel barque built in 1892 by Russell & Co., Greenock. Dimensions: 84,54×12,80×7,36 meters [277'5"×42'0"×24'2"] and tonnage: 2285 GRT and 2176 NRT.

Rigged with royal sails over double top and single topgallant sails.

1892 December
Launched at the shipyard of Russell & Co., Greenock, for Shaw, Savill & Co., Glasgow. Captain T.E. Phillips.
1905 February 5
Stranded at the north end of Tasmania on voyage from Melbourne for Europe with some 3000 tons of wheat.

Updated 1997-01-05 by Lars Bruzelius.

Sjöhistoriska Samfundet | The Maritime History Virtual Archives | Ships | Four-masted ships & barques | Search.

Copyright © 1997 Lars Bruzelius.