A four-masted steel barque built in 1892 by W.H. Potter & Co., Liverpool.
Dimensions: 99,06×14,02×7,67 meters [325'0"×46'0"×25'2"] and tonnage 3166 GRT and 2986 NRT.
Rigged with royal sails over double top and topgallant sails.
Final fate not known.
- 1892 March
- Launched at the shipyard of W.H. Potter & Co., Liverpool, for Macvicar, Marshall & Co., Liverpool. Captain
- Sold to E.C. Schramm & Co., Bremen, and was renamed J.C.
Captain J.B. Olthaus.
- Interned at Valparariso for the duration of the war.
- Delivered to the Shipping Controller.
- Sold to PSN Co., Valparaiso, and was rigged off to a hulk and
Updated 1997-01-27 by Lars Bruzelius.
Sjöhistoriska Samfundet | The Maritime History Virtual Archives |
Four-masted ships & barques |
Copyright © 1997 Lars Bruzelius.