A four-masted steel barque built in 1891 by R. Duncan & Co., Port Glasgow.
Dimensions: 85,20×12,82×7,43 meters [279'7"×42'1"×24'5"] and tonnage 2166 GRTand 2005 NRT.
Rigged with royal sails above double top and single topgallant sails.
- 1891 January
- Launched at the shipyard of R. Duncan & Co., Port Glasgow, for Leitch & Muir, Greenock.
Captain R. Falconer.
- Sold to A.P. Rolph, Greenock, and was renamed William T.
Lewis. Captain E.E. Manning.
- Sold to J. Rolph, San Francisco.
- Sold to J. Griffith, Seattle.
- Sold to Island Tug & Barge Co., Victoria, BC, and re-built as
towbarge and was renamed Fibreboard.
- Still in existance.
Updated 1997-01-29 by Lars Bruzelius.
Sjöhistoriska Samfundet | The Maritime History Virtual Archives |
Four-masted ships & barques |
Copyright © 1997 Lars Bruzelius.