A four-masted steel barque built in 1892 by Scott & Co., Greenock. Dimensions: 85,79×12,87×7,46 meters [281'6"×42'3"×24'6"] and tonnage: 2243 GRT and 2101 NRT.

Rigged with royal sails over double top and topgallant sails.

1892 March
Launched at the shipyard of Scott & Co., Greenock, for G. Cowan, Greenock. Captain J.G. Thomson.
1895 March
Missing on voyage from Melbourne to London.

Updated 1997-02-15 by Lars Bruzelius.

Sjöhistoriska Samfundet | The Maritime History Virtual Archives | Ships | Four-masted ships & barques | Search.

Copyright © 1997 Lars Bruzelius.