A four-masted steel barque built in 1892 by T.R. Oswald & Co., Milford-Haven.
Dimensions 97,55×13,12×7,79 meters [320'1"×43'1"×25'7"] and
tonnage 3050 GRT and 2999 NRT.
Rigged with royals over double topgallant sails.
- 1892 January
- Launched at the shipyard of T.R. Oswald & Co.,
Milford-Haven, for Fisher & Sprott, London.
- Sold to
Rickmers Reismühlen Rhederei und Schiffbau AG, Bremerhaven, and was renamed Paul Rickmers. Captain J. Beneke.
- 1998 May 9 - September 14
- Sailed from Rangoon to Bremerhaven in 128 days.
- 1902 July 20
- Passed the Sunda Strait on voyage from Bankok to
Bremen under command of Captain H. Schröder.
Updated 1997-01-24 by Lars Bruzelius.
Sjöhistoriska Samfundet | The Maritime History Virtual Archives |
Four-masted ships & barques |
Copyright © 1996 Lars Bruzelius.