An iron barque built in 1882 by W. Walker & Co., Rotherhithe, London.
Dimensions 152'7"×29'1"×15'5" and 479 GRT, 459 NRT, 700 DWT and 438 tons under
- 1882 February
- Launched at the shipyard of W. Walker & Co., Rotherhithe, London, for McDonald, Scales & Co., London.
Assigned the official British Reg. No. 85112 and signal WJBM.
- 1898 May
- Sold to J.E. Hagström, Oskarshamn, Sweden, for £ 2250.
- Sold to Thom & Cameron, Glasgow, and was renamed Canna.
- Sold to British & Mexican Shipping Co. Ltd. (W.C. Jarvis & Son), Liverpool.
- Sold to G. Clunies-Ross (H. Stubbings), Keeling, Cocos Islands. Still registered at Liverpool.
- 1912 September 2
- Sold to And. S. Cronberg, Landskrona, for £ 2350 and was renamed Bellisle.
- 1912 October 23
- Transferred to AB Bellisle (And. S. Cronberg). 5441 and JTGB.
- 1913 June 12
- Sailed from Liverpool to Fray Bentos, Uruguay, and disappeared on the way.
- Svenska järn- och stålseglare.
Båtologen Årg. 29-31 (1991-93).
Updated 1997-04-10 by
Sjöhistoriska Samfundet | The Maritime History Virtual Archives |
Ships | Search.
Copyright © 1997 Lars Bruzelius.