An iron barque built in 1869 by A. McMillan & Son, Dumbarton.
Dimensions 158'5"×27'8"×16'5" and 514 GRT, 498 NRT and 469 tons under deck.
- 1869 January
- Launched at the shipyard of A. McMillan & Son, Dumbarton, for McArthur & Co., Greenock.
Assigned the official British Reg. No. 72078 and signal JGBM.
- Sold to A. Rae & Co., Liverpool.
- Captain Murdoch.
- 1894 May 2
- Sold to Nils Magnus Påhlson and partners, Helsingborg, for £ 1900 and was renamed Hedvig. 1340 and JCQK. The tonnage was 510 GRT, 488 NRT and 875 DWT.
Captain Anders Påhlsson, Helsingborg.
- 1903 February
- Sold to Gustaf Henrik Witt and partners, Helsingborg.
Captain August Brynolf Jönsson, Råå.
- 1903 September 10
- Collided with an unknown sailing vessel, probably the barque Mathilda of Mölle, and was rendered un-manoeuvrable. Subsequently wrecked in a storm at Södra Herta, Bua, on voyage from Yarmouth to Vasa in ballast.
- 1903 October
- The wreck was sold to Aron Svahn, Kungsbacka, for SEK 4000 to be broken up on the spot.
- Svenska järn- och stålseglare.
Båtologen Årg. 29-31 (1991-93).
Updated 1997-04-27 by
Sjöhistoriska Samfundet | The Maritime History Virtual Archives |
Ships | Search.
Copyright © 1997 Lars Bruzelius.