An iron barque built in 1864 by W. Doxford & Sons, Sunderland.
Dimensions 190'0"×33'3"×21'4" and 1016 GRT, 948 NRT.
- Launched at the shipyard of W. Doxford & Sons, Sunderland, for R. Martin & Co., Dublin.
- Sold to U.C. Koch, Brake, Germany, and was renamed Emilie.
- Sold to F. Melson & Co., Kristiania, and was renamed Asia.
- Sold to M. Jansson and partners, Finnström, Åland, and was registered at Mariehamn. Captain August Karlsson.
- 1915 December 9
- Sailed from Pensacola for the Clyde and was never heard of again.
- Square-rigged ships, general references.
- Lille, Sten & Grönstrand, Lars: Finlands djupvattenseglare.
Etelä-soumen kustannus oy, Lieto, 1979. 4to, 224 pp, ill.
Updated 1997-04-12 by
Sjöhistoriska Samfundet | The Maritime History Virtual Archives |
Ships | Search.
Copyright © 1997 Lars Bruzelius.