An iron barque built in 1869 by Iliff, Mounsey & Co., Sunderland.
Dimensions 163'0"×28'0"×17'4" and 528 GRT, 509 NRT and 491 tons under deck.
Later sold to Herrängs Grufve AB, Herräng, and was renamed
- 1869 February
- Launched at the shipyard of Iliff, Mounsey & Co., Sunderland, for R.H. Penney & Sons, Shoreham.
- Sold to Shaw, Savill & Co., Shoreham [?], for £ 2350.
- 1898 December 30
- Sold to Jöns Lundberg, Malmö, for £ 2000.
Captain Niklas Alfred Jeppsson, Skanör.
- 1907 May 3
- Sold to AB Ferraria, Stockholm, for SEK 15.500 but the purchase was transferred to Bröderna Edstrand, Malmö, for SEK 17.000.
- 1907 December 10
- Sold to Sandvikens Jernverks AB and was rebuilt as a lighter.
Later used as a grain storage in Malmö and Gothenburg with the name
- Svenska järn- och stålseglare.
Båtologen Årg. 29-31 (1991-93).
Updated 1997-04-09 by
Sjöhistoriska Samfundet | The Maritime History Virtual Archives |
Ships | Search.
Copyright © 1997 Lars Bruzelius.