An iron full-rigged ship built in 1869 by R. Williamson & Sons, Harrington.
Dimensions: 170'1"×28'3"×17'3" and tonnage: 575 GRT, 545 NRT, 547 tons under deck and 850 DWT.
- 1869 January
- Launched at the shipyard of R. Williamson & Sons, Harrington, for A. Morgan, Liverpool. Assigned the official British Registration No. 58974 and signal PGNK.
- LR 1879-80: Owner: S. Martin, Liverpool; Master: Captain J.W. Garner.
- Reduced to barque rig.
- 1889 April 2
- Sold to Carl August Banck and partners, Helsingborg, for £ 3540. Assigned the official Swedish Registration No. 3540 and signal HTNG. Captain Nils Th. Pyk became master of the ship.
- Captain O. Olsson, Råå.
- Captain Janne Pettersson, Mölle.
- 1901 October
- Sold to P. Penes fu L Acevi, Genoa.
- Sold to G.B. Bertorello & Figli, Genoa, to be rebuilt as a coal barge.
- Square-rigged ships, general references.
- Svenska järn- och stålseglare.
Båtologen Årg. 29-31 (1991-93).
Updated 1997-04-16 by
Sjöhistoriska Samfundet |
The Maritime History Virtual Archives.
Copyright © 1997 Lars Bruzelius.