An iron barque built in 1867 by G.R. Clover & Co., Birkenhead, as yard no. 11.
Dimensions: 210'2"×35'1"×21'6" and tonnage: 1066 GRT, 1066 NRT and 999 tons under deck.
- 1867 March
- Launched at the shipyard of G.R. Clover & Co., Birkenhead, for Willis & Co., Liverpool. Assigned the official British Registration No. 55066 and signal HVFL.
- Sold to Hughes & Co., Liverpool, and was renamed Dunnerdale.
- Captain Williamson.
- Sold to Newark Shipping Co. Ltd., Liverpool.
- 1898 August 31
- Sold to Nils Alfred Ehrnberg and partners, Simrishamn, Sweden, for £ 3150 and was renamed Cimbria. Assigned the official Swedish Registration No. 3304 and signal JKBR. The new measurements were 63,10×10,66×6,61 meters and 1066 GRT, 1041 NRT and 1550 DWT.
- 1902 January
- Sold to A/S Cimbria (Ths. S. Falck), Stavanger, Norway.
- 1908 September
- Sailed from Iquique with a cargo of nitrate to Falmouth for orders.
- Sold to be broken up.
- Svenska järn- och stålseglare.
Båtologen Årg. 29-31 (1991-93).
Updated 1997-04-10 by
Sjöhistoriska Samfundet |
The Maritime History Virtual Archives.
Copyright © 1997 Lars Bruzelius.