An iron barque built in 1869 by Oswald & Co., Sunderland, as Yard No. 64.
Dimensions 150'9"×27'2"×15'9" and ___ GRT, 463 NRT.
- Launched at the shipyard of Oswald & Co., Sunderland, for French owners.
- Sold to J.N. Rodbertus, Barth.
- 1897 December 3
- Sold to John M. Eklund, Åbo, for £ 1350 and was renamed Aldebaran.
- 1899 October
- Sold to owners in Sydney, Australia.
- Hulk in Sydney.
- Is said to have been sold to owners in Hobart, Tasmaina to be used as a coal hulk and was registered at Bart, Germany.
- Square-rigged ships, general references.
- Lille, Sten & Grönstrand, Lars: Finlands djupvattenseglare.
Etelä-soumen kustannus oy, Lieto, 1979. 4to, 224 pp, ill.
Updated 1998-01-09 by
Sjöhistoriska Samfundet | The Maritime History Virtual Archives |
Copyright © 1997 Lars Bruzelius.