An iron barque built in 1869 by W. Doxford & Sons, Sunderland, as yard no. 29.
Dimensions: 151'6"×28'2"×16'8" and tonnage: 518 GRT, 495 NRT and 485 tons under deck.
- 1869 February
- Launched at the shipyard of W. Doxford & Sons, Sunderland, for Olaus & Co., Liverpool. Assigned the official British Registration No. 78439 and signal WBGM.
- Transferred to Olaus, Larringa & Co., Bilbao, Spain.
- Sold to Morgan Tutton, Swansea.
- Captain L. Davies.
- Captain Thomas.
- 1896 September 30
- Sold to Nils Svensson Fex and partners, Lerhamn.
- 1899 June
- Sold to H.R. Lassen, Hamburg, for SEK 30.000 and was renamed Serita. Assigned the official Swedish Registration No. 2960 and signal JGRK. The new measurements were 45,51×8,30×5,07 meters and 518 GRT, 495 NRT and 830 DWT.
- Sold to S. Lubrano fu Z., Napoli.
- Sold to Rev. D. Gennaro Nugnes, Napoli.
- Sold to B. Schiaffino fu P., Genoa.
- Sold to E. Canale, genoa.
- Sold to G. Montefiore, Monaco.
- Sold to Ditta G. Pittaluga, Genoa, and was renamed Angelino.
- Sold to broken up at Torre del Greco.
- Svenska järn- och stålseglare.
Båtologen Årg. 29-31 (1991-93).
Updated 1997-04-10 by
Sjöhistoriska Samfundet |
The Maritime History Virtual Archives.
Copyright © 1997 Lars Bruzelius.