County of Merioneth

An iron barque built in 1880 by W. Doxford & Sons, Sunderland. Dimensions 221'5"×35'1"×20'9" and tonnage 1098 GRT, 1065 NRT and 1037 tons under deck.
1880 March
Launched at the shipyard of W. Doxford & Sons, Sunderland, for Thomas William & Co., Liverpool. Assigned the official British Reg. No. 81341 and signal TFBK.
Captain W. Meredith.
Sold to E. Nylund, Mariehamn, Åland. The Finnish measurements were tonnage 1098 GRT and 1013 NRT.
Partly dismasted and otherwise damaged on voyage from Delagoa Bay to Adelaide. Condemned and sold in Adelaide.


Updated 1998-01-09 by Lars Bruzelius

Sjöhistoriska Samfundet | The Maritime History Virtual Archives | .

Copyright © 1997 Lars Bruzelius.