An iron barque built in 1877 by A.G. Weser, Bremen, as Yard No. 169.
Dimensions: 57,90×10,20×6,25 meters [___'_"×__'_"×__'_"] and tonnage: 992 GRT, 968 NRT and 1560 DWT.
- Launched at the shipyard of A.G. Weser, Bremen, for Fritze & Gerdes, Bremen.
- Sold to Schrader & Gärtner, Bremen.
- Sold to Diedrich Haye, Brake.
- Sold to AB Bellvill (And. S. Cronberg), Landskrona, Sweden, and was renamed Bellvill. Assigned the official Swedish Reg. No. 5442 and signal JTBH.
- 1912 - 1915 June
- In command of Captain Gustaf Olsson, Arild.
- 1915 June - 1917 February
- In command of Ivar Tuvasson, Östra Nöbbelöf.
- 1917 February -
- In command of Captain Frederik Wallin, Slite.
- 1917 July 7
- Sold to Sidney Boldt, Landskrona.
- 1917 November 11
- Sailed from Fleetwood for Cadiz with a cargo of 1550 tons of pitch.
- 1917 December 12
- Sunk by a German submarine 40 miles SW of the Tuskar lighthouse. The crew was able to reach the Coninberg lightship in the boats.
Updated 1997-05-15 by
Sjöhistoriska Samfundet |
The Maritime History Virtual Archives.
Copyright © 1997 Lars Bruzelius.