A steel barque built in 1891 by Grangemouth Dockyard Co., Grangemouth, as yard no. 147.
Dimensions: ___'_"×__'_"×__'_" and tonnage: .... GRT, .... NRT and .... tons under deck.
- Launched at the shipyard of Grangemouth Dockyard Co., Grangemouth, for A.J. Freberg, Sandefjord, Norway.
- 1916 June 23
- Sold to Rederi AB Mimosa (Harald Schüssler), Stockholm, for SEK 200.000. Assigned the official Swedish Registration No. 5814 and signal JVQN. The new measurements were 56,57×9,80×5,0 meters and 780 GRT, 611 NRT and 1200 DWT.
Captain K.G. Friberg, Luleå.
- 1917 February 6
- Sold to Rederi AB Ossian (H.E. Waernerlund), Gothenburg.
Captain Ossian Lindblom, Gothenburg.
- 1917 August
- Reduced to barquentine rig and was renamed Nellie.
- 1918 March
- Sold to Per Palén, Nettraby, and was renamed Tilli.
Captain Ernst Hugo Vestin, Karlskrona.
- 1925 Spring
- Sold to Tilli Shipping Co. Ltd, Halifax, for $17.000, but the sale was not completed and the ship was instead taken over by C.A. Dahlgren, Kivik.
- Sold to Acadia SS Co. Ltd, Halifax.
- Sold to Owner: Marine Supplies Ltd, Halifax.
- Rigged down and converted to a barge.
- Squarerigged ships, general references.
- Svenska järn- och stålseglare.
Båtologen Årg. 29-31 (1991-93).
Updated 1997-04-10 by
Sjöhistoriska Samfundet | The Maritime History Virtual Archives |
Ships | Search.
Copyright © 1997 Lars Bruzelius.