A steel barque built in 1891 by A. Dubigeon, Nantes, as yard no. 393.
Dimensions: 283'3"×35'5"×20'3" and tonnage: 1259 GRT, 1144 NRT and 2000 DWT.
- Launched at the shipyard of A. Dubigeon, Nantes, for C. & F. Brunellière frères. Assigned the official French Registration No. ____ and signal ____.
- 1907 June
- Sold to P.A. Eriksen, Mandal, Norway, for FRF 110.000 and was renamed Eros.
- Sold to A.P. Ulriksen, Mandal.
- Sold to A/S Eros (John Jürgens), Kristiania.
- 1919 October 6
- Sold to Sven Salén and partners, Gothenburg, for NOK 470.000.
- 1921 February 19
- Sold to Messrs Ross & Co., Port Louis, for £ 12.000.
- Sold to Ismail A. Assmal, Durban, South Africa.
- Confiscated in Rangoon due to outstanding debts. The ship was in a poor condition and was laid up.
- 1926/27 June
- Broken up.
- Svenska järn- coh stålseglare.
Båtologen Årg. 30 (1992).
Updated 1997-04-05 by
Sjöhistoriska Samfundet |
The Maritime History Virtual Archives.
Copyright © 1997 Lars Bruzelius.