An iron barque built in 1862 by A. Leslie & Co., Newcastle.
Dimensions: 163'2"×27'1"×16'1" and tonnage: ____ GRT, 468 NRT and ____ tons under deck.
- 1862 September
- Launched at the shipyard of A. Leslie & Co., Newcastle, for their own account. Assigned the official British Reg. No. 45149 and signal ____.
- 1875 September 13
- Sold to Emil J. Hagen, Hamburg, by W. Lindsay, Leith, and was renamed Irma.
Assigned the German signal RDFG.
The German measurements were 49,93×8,27×5,05 meters and 460 NRT.
- In command of Captain W. Thuro.
- 1881 July 26/29
- Sold to F. Laeisz, Hamburg, and was renamed Paquita.
- In command of Captain C.L. Hansen.
- 1888 July 3 [31?]
- Sold to August Burchard, Rostock.
Assigned the German signal RGCV.
The mew German measurements were 49,70×8,30×4,80 meters and 460 RT.
Captain Ewald Möller was given command of the ship.
- Sold to the Master Shipwright Möller, Rostock, for DEM 56.500 and was managed by Wilhelm Maack, Rostock.
- Stranded on the river bank leaving Rosario.
- Sold to owners at Stralsund.
- Abandoned at sea.
- Square-rigged ships, general references.
- Rabbel, Jürgen: Rostocks eisener Segler.
Hinstorf Verlag, Rostock, 1990 (2. Aufl.). 8vo, 224 pp, ill.
Updated 1998-07-07 by
Sjöhistoriska Samfundet | The Maritime History Virtual Archives |
Copyright © 1997 Lars Bruzelius.