A steel barque built in 1902 by A. Rodger & Co., Port Glasgow.
Dimensions ___'_"×__'_"×__'_" and 1944 GRT and ____ NRT and ____
tons under deck.
- Launched at the shipyard of A. Rodger & Co., Port Glasgow, for the Anglo-American Co. [?], London.
Assigned the official British Reg. No. _____ and signal ____.
- 1912 April 25
- Sold to F. Laeisz, Hamburg for £ 10.000 and was renamed Perim.
Assigned the German signal RSGP.
The German measurements were 78,16×12,20×7,25 meters and 1971 GRT.
- 1912 [?]
- In command of Captain A. Holtzmann.
- 1917 November 3
- Sold to H. Kayser & Sohn, Hamburg.
- Sold to Stern & Sonneborn, Hamburg.
- Sold to the In- und Auslandshandelsgesellschaft, Hamburg.
- Broken up by Ligura Apuana, Genoa.
Updated 1997-05-08 by
Sjöhistoriska Samfundet |
The Maritime History Virtual Archives.
Copyright © 1997 Lars Bruzelius.