An iron barque built in 1864 by Millwall Iron Works, London. Dimensions 204'0"×34'6"×23'0" and 1175 GRT and 1175 NRT and 1088 tons under deck.
1864 February
Launched at the shipyard of Millwall Iron Works, London, for Coupland Brothers, Liverpool. Assigned the official British Reg. No. 49861 and signal WFRB.
1882 May 9
Sold to F. Laeisz, Hamburg, by Taporty, Liverpool, and was renamed Pavian. Assigned the German signal ____. The new measurements were 65,39×10,63×7,03 meters and 1162 NRT.
In command of Captain H.F.M. Schröder.
1882 July 7 - November 3
Sailed from Hamburg to Anjer.
1883 January 30
Left Anjer with a cargo of sugar for Montreal.
1883 January 31
Foundered at Passervean n Mrl.
1883 February
Passed Banjowangie and disappeared on voyage.


Updated 1997-05-10 by Lars Bruzelius

Sjöhistoriska Samfundet | The Maritime History Virtual Archives.

Copyright © 1997 Lars Bruzelius.