An iron full-rigged ship built in 1877 by Barrow Shipbuilding Co.,
Dimensions: 222'"2×37'2"×22'4" and tonnage: 1352 GRT and 1311 NRT.
- Launched at the shipyard of Barrow Shipbuilding Co.,
Barrow-on-Furness, for Edward Bates & Sons, Liverpool.
- 1897 July
- Sold to Captain O.W. Lundén and partners,
Raumo, Finland, for about £ 3700.
- 1901 January
- Stranded on a sandbank and was damaged. Sold to
W.H. North and converted to a barge which was renamed the New Jersey.
- Sold to T.J. Scully's Towing and Transportation Co.,
- Sold to Neptune Line, New York.
- Owned by Durham Navigation Co., New York.
Updated 1997-05-03 by
Sjöhistoriska Samfundet |
The Maritime History Virtual Archives.
Copyright © 1996 Lars Bruzelius.