Four-masted steel barque built in 1892 by A. Stephen & Sons, Glasgow.
Dimensions 87,00×12,49×7,03 meters
[285'5"×41'0"×23'7"] and tonnage 2066 GRT and 1967 NRT.
Rigged with royal sails over double top- and single topgallant sails.
- 1892 March
- Launched at the shipyard of A. Stephen & Sons,
Glasgow, for Hughes & Co., Menai Bridge. Captain O. Pierce.
- 1894 January 5
- Left Swansea for San Francisco. Wreckage was
found at Penzance at little more than a month later and it was presumed that
she was lost at sea.
Updated 1996-05-26 by Lars Bruzelius.
Sjöhistoriska Samfundet | The Maritime History Virtual Archives |
Four-masted ships & barques |
Copyright © 1996 Lars Bruzelius.