A four-mast steel barque built in 1892 by Russell & Co., Port
Dimensions: 92,98x13,41x7,48 meters [305'1x44'0x24'7], tonnage: 2718 GRT and 2586
- 1892 May
- Launched at the shipyard of Russell & Co., Port
Glasgow, for J. & W. Goffey, Liverpool.
- 1910 May 4
- Sold to Aug. Bolten, Wm. Miller's Nachf., Hamburg, for
£ 5200 and was renamed Gustav.
- Sold to Vinnen Gebr., Hamburg [Bremen?].
- Interned at Mejillones.
- Sold to H.W.F.M. Engel, Altona, for £ 4200 and was
- Sold to
Gustav Erikson, Mariehamn, for £ 4000.
- 1932 June 30
- Run over by MT Seminole 30 nm South Fastnet
and was sunk. The master and 10 of the crew was drowned while 15 were saved.
Updated 1996-12-28 by Lars Bruzelius.
Sjöhistoriska Samfundet | The Maritime History Virtual Archives |
Four-masted ships & barques |
Copyright © 1996 Lars Bruzelius.