A four-masted steel barque built in 1892 by Richard Williamson & Son, Workington.
Dimensions: 93,16×12,87×7,46 meters [305'8×42'3×24'6], tonnage: 2531 GRT and 2409 NRT.
A flush decked and bald-headed barque, which belonged to the group of six four-masted barques called the Workington Sisters.

1892 April
Launched at the shipyard of Richard Williamson & Son, Workington, for Caradoc Ship Co. Ltd., London.
1900 March 29 April
Lost at sea after having left Kobe for Port Angeles, WA [Furrer has 1898].

Updated 1996-01-01 by Lars Bruzelius.

Sjöhistoriska Samfundet | The Maritime History Virtual Archives | Ships | Four-masted ships & barques | Search.

Copyright © 1996 Lars Bruzelius.