A four-masted steel ship built in 1890 by T. Royden & Sons, Liverpool. Dimensions 94,48×13,78×7,53 meters [310'0"×45'3"×24'9"] and tonnage 2810 GRT and 2717 NRT. Rigged with nothing above double top- and topgallant sails.

1890 July
Launched at the shipyard of T. Royden & Sons, Liverpool, for MacVicar, Marshall & Co., Liverpool. The first master was Captain J.A. Patterson.
1910 November 23
Wrecked on voyage from Tacomo to Limrick at Puffin Island, Portmagee, on the southwest coast of Ireland.

Updated 1996-07-11 by Lars Bruzelius.

Sjöhistoriska Samfundet | The Maritime History Virtual Archives | Ships | Four-masted ships & barques | Search.

Copyright © 1996 Lars Bruzelius.