E. Raggio / Edilio Raggio

A four-masted steel barque built in 1890 by Continental Lead & Iron Co., Pertusola. Dimensions: 88,10×12,26×7,69 meters [289'1"×40,3"×25'3"] and tonnage: 2133 GRT and 2095 NRT.

Rigged with royal sails over double top and topgallant sails.

1890 November
Launched at the shipyard of Continental Lead & Iron Co., Pertusola, for C. Raggio, Genoa. Captain B. Capurro.
1898
Sold to SocietÓ Commerciale Italiana de Navigazione, Genoa.
1900
Renamed Enrichetta.
1912
Sold to SocietÓ Anonima Riccardo Gualino per Legnami, Genoa.
1915
Lost in the neighborhood of Dieppe on voyage from Gonaivio to Le Havre.

Updated 1996-11-04 by Lars Bruzelius.


Sj÷historiska Samfundet | The Maritime History Virtual Archives | Ships | Four-masted ships & barques | Search.

Copyright © 1996 Lars Bruzelius.