A four-masted steel barque built in 1892 by Scott & Co., Greenock.
Dimensions: 85,79×12,87×7,46 meters [281'6"×42'3"×24'6"], and tonnage: 2245 GRT and 2113 NRT. Rigged with double top- and top-gallant sails and royal sails.

1892 June
Launched at the shipyard of Scott & Co., Greenock, for Briggs, Harvie & Co., Glasgow.
Sold to A. Weir & Co., Glasgow.
1903 September 25
Coming wirh coal from Newcastle, NSW, she was wrecked on the Mussel Rock, San Francisco, CA.

Updated 1996-04-02 by Lars Bruzelius.

Sjöhistoriska Samfundet | The Maritime History Virtual Archives | Ships | Four-masted ships & barques | Search.

Copyright © 1996 Lars Bruzelius.