A four-masted iron ship built in 1884 by W. Hamilton & Co., Port Glasgow. Dimensions: 98,26×14,98×7,72 meters [322'5"×49'2"×25'4"] and tonnage 3187 GRT and 3078 NRT. Rigged with royal sails over double top and topgallant sails. The main and mizzen mast had sky sails and the topgallant sail on the jiggermast was single.
Updated 1997-01-27 by Lars Bruzelius.
Sjöhistoriska Samfundet | The Maritime History Virtual Archives | Ships | Four-masted ships & barques | Search.
Copyright © 1997 Lars Bruzelius.