An iron full-rigged ship built in 1884 by Oswald, Mordaunt & Co., Southampton.
Dimensions 92,93×12,60×7,69 meters
[304'7"×41'3"×25'2"] and 2521 GRT, 2462 NRT and 2347 tons under
- 1884 July
- Launched at the shipyard of Oswald, Mordaunt & Co., Southampton, for J. Coupland, London.
Assigned the official British Reg. No. 89615 and signal ____.
- Sold to F. & A. Nodin, Liverpool, and was renamed Claverdon.
- Captain Adams.
- Sailed from Swansea to San Francisco in 177 days.
- Sailed from Cuxhaven to San Francisco in 218 days after having failed to round the Cape Horn and instead sailed westward around the world to her
- Owned by G. Gordon & Co., Glasgow. Captain D. Thomson.
- Managed by J. Stewart for the Shipping Controller, London.
- Sold to Italy and was renamed Albertstella.
- 1922 - 1923 May
- Laid up.
- 1923 May
- Broken up at Sestri Levante.
Updated 1997-05-17 by Lars Bruzelius.
Sjöhistoriska Samfundet | The Maritime History Virtual Archives |
Copyright © 1997 Lars Bruzelius.