An iron barque built in 1876 by W. Doxford & Sons, Sunderland. Dimensions 181'0"×29'9"×19'2" and tonnage 707 GRT, 680 NRT and 670 tons under deck.
1876 April
Launched at the shipyard of W. Doxford & Sons, Sunderland, for Tomlinson & Hodgetts & Co., Liverpool. Assigned the official British Reg. No. 74511 and signal PMFW.
Captain J. Davies.
1897 July
Sold to J. Wirkki, Viborg, Finland, for about FIM 75.000 and was renamed Hilja. Captain A.E. Roni.
1904 February
Destroyed by fire.


Updated 1997-06-14 by Lars Bruzelius

Sjöhistoriska Samfundet | The Maritime History Virtual Archives.

Copyright © 1997 Lars Bruzelius.