An iron fullrigged ship built in 1862 by Smith & Rodger, Glasgow.
Dimensions 219'0"×34'8"×22'8" and 1252 GRT, 1204 NRT and 1122 tons under deck.
- 1862 October
- Launched at the shipyard of Smith & Rodger, Glasgow, for W.H. Dixon, Liverpool. Assigned the official British Reg. No. 45411 and signal VDGK.
- LR 1865-66: Owner: W.H. Dixon, Liverpool. Master: Captain Richardson.
- LR 1870-71: Owner: ____ Master: Captain ____.
- LR 1872-73: Owner: W.H. Dixon, Liverpool. Master: Captain Carr.
- LR 1879-80: Owner: Flinn, Main & Montgomery, Liverpool. Master: Captain J. Brown.
- Captain Griffiths.
- LR 1889-90: Owner: W. Davies, Liverpool.
- Sold to owners at Mandal, Norway, and was renamed Adolf Tidemand.
- 1902 August
- Sold to J.E. Johansson, Vårdö, Åland, for £ 3300. 1252 GRT and 1154 NRT. Captain K.R. Davidsson.
- 1908 November 17
- Sailed from Rotterdam with a cargo of coal for Genoa where she was intended to be sold but disappeared on the way.
- Square-rigged ships, general references.
- Lille, Sten & Grönstrand, Lars: Finlands djupvattenseglare.
Etelä-soumen kustannus oy, Lieto, 1979. 4to, 224 pp, ill.
Updated 1997-04-15 by
Sjöhistoriska Samfundet | The Maritime History Virtual Archives |
Ships | Search.
Copyright © 1997 Lars Bruzelius.