A steel barque built in 1891 by Grangemouth Dockyard Co., Grangemouth, as yard no. 147. Dimensions: ___'_"×__'_"×__'_" and tonnage: .... GRT, .... NRT and .... tons under deck.

Launched at the shipyard of Grangemouth Dockyard Co., Grangemouth, for A.J. Freberg, Sandefjord, Norway.
1916 June 23
Sold to Rederi AB Mimosa (Harald Schüssler), Stockholm, for SEK 200.000. Assigned the official Swedish Registration No. 5814 and signal JVQN. The new measurements were 56,57×9,80×5,0 meters and 780 GRT, 611 NRT and 1200 DWT. Captain K.G. Friberg, Luleå.
1917 February 6
Sold to Rederi AB Ossian (H.E. Waernerlund), Gothenburg. Captain Ossian Lindblom, Gothenburg.
1917 August
Reduced to barquentine rig and was renamed Nellie.
1918 March
Sold to Per Palén, Nettraby, and was renamed Tilli. Captain Ernst Hugo Vestin, Karlskrona.
1925 Spring
Sold to Tilli Shipping Co. Ltd, Halifax, for $17.000, but the sale was not completed and the ship was instead taken over by C.A. Dahlgren, Kivik.
Sold to Acadia SS Co. Ltd, Halifax.
Sold to Owner: Marine Supplies Ltd, Halifax.
Rigged down and converted to a barge.


Updated 1997-04-10 by Lars Bruzelius

Sjöhistoriska Samfundet | The Maritime History Virtual Archives | Ships | Search.

Copyright © 1997 Lars Bruzelius.