Three-masted steel barque built in 1891 by Chantiers de la Loire, St Nazaire. Tonnage: 1303 GRT, and 1125 NRT.
- Launched at shipyard of Chantiers de la Loire, St Nazaire, for H. Prentout-Leblond & Boniface, Rouen.
- Sailed Port Pirie - Antwerpen in 168 days.
- Sold to Paul Dor, Marseille.
- 1903 August 11
- When 60 miles off Funchal 20 inches of water was found in the hold and the barque took a heavy list. The crew abandoned the ship and reached Funchal September 5.
- 1903 September 6
- Jeanne d'Arc was found by the British steamer Obidense towed to Funchal .
- 1904 May 28
- Arrived at Marseilles from Funchal under tow
by the tug Phocéen.
- 1905 January
- Sold to Fratelli Pollio, Castellamare, for £ 2730 and renamed the Doride.
- 1916 September 19
- Sunk west of Sicily by the German
Updated 1995-07-17 by
Sjöhistoriska Samfundet |
The Maritime History Virtual Archives.
Copyright © 1995 Lars Bruzelius.