An iron barque built in 1884 by Blohm & Voss, Hamburg, as Yard No. 33.
Dimensions 64,25×10,47×6,08 meters [210'6"×34'4"×19'9"] and tonnage 1068 GRT and 970 NRT.
Sistership to Pirat and Paposo (1885).
- 1884 September 20
- Launched at the shipyard of Blohm & Voss, Hamburg, for F. Laeisz, Hamburg.
Assigned the German signal RGSK.
- In command of Captain P.F. Ohlsen.
- In command of Captain P.C. Burgdorff.
- In command of Captain P. Opitz.
- In command of Captain J.E. Jensen.
- In command of Captain H. Schimper.
- In command of Captain P. Petersen.
- In command of Captain H. Horn.
- In command of Captain W. Reimers.
- 1904 September 23
- Sold to O. Terjesen, Lillesand, Norway.
- Sold to R.K. Bager, Marstal, Denmark, and was renamed Claudia.
- Sold to
Gustaf Erikson, Mariehamn, and given back her original name Pestalozzi.
Assigned the Finnish signal OHSB.
- 1937 May
- Sold to the Government ship yard at Libau to be broken up.
- Lille, Sten & Grönstrand, Lars: Finlands djupvattenseglare.
Etelä-soumen kustannus oy, Lieto, 1979. 4to, 224 pp, ill.
Updated 1997-05-10 by
Sjöhistoriska Samfundet |
The Maritime History Virtual Archives.
Copyright © 1997 Lars Bruzelius.