An iron barque built in 1867 by Dobie & Co., Glasgow.
Dimensions: 154'1"×27'8"×17'3" and tonnage: 500 GRT, 479 NRT and 480 tons under deck.
The final fate of the vessel is not known.
- 1867 january
- Launched at the shipyard of Dobie & Co., Glasgow, for Hargrow & Hellon, Liverpool. Assigned the official British Reg. No. .... and signal .....
- 1886 November 3
- Sold to John Oldrey Williamson & Day, Hamburg, and was renamed Sirius. Assigned the German signal RHCK. The German measurements were 46,87×8,55×5,37 meters and 500 GRT.
- In command of Captain W. Möller.
- 1896 February 25
- Sold at auction to Handelsbolaget L.J. Björkegren & Co. (J.D. Björkegren), Simrishamn, Sweden. Assigned the official Swedish Reg. No. 2857 and signal JGLK. The Swedish measurements were 511 GRT and 463 NRT.
Captain Per Mårtensson Holm, Brantevik.
- 1898 October
- Received rig damage during storms in the North Sea and was towed to Long Hope, Leith, where she arrived on October 20.
- 1899 January 11
- Sold at auction to J. Jacobs, London. Repaired and renamed River Boyne.
- Sold to J. Paterson & Co., Melbourne.
- Square-rigged ships, general references.
- Svenska järn- och stålseglare.
Båtologen Årg. 29-31 (1991-93).
Updated 1997-06-14 by
Sjöhistoriska Samfundet |
The Maritime History Virtual Archives.
Copyright © 1997 Lars Bruzelius.